AddThis

Saturday, August 13, 2011

And so it begins...

After months of thought and prodding from my dear hubby and others, I am finally starting a food blog. Anyone reading at this point probably knows me, and thus knows that I've always been really interested in food. I have increasingly been finding myself adjusting or dreaming up recipes to make them easier, healthier, or to match what I have on hand. Plus, I was frugal before it was en vogue. =) Because of all of this, I and at least a few others think I have tips to share.

I hope you like my blog and find it helpful! Assuming you do, please follow my blog, post questions, and pass my blog on to friends or family you think may like it - it's an open blog so all can enjoy.

My plan is to post once or twice a week for now. Let me know what you think and give me any suggestions in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment